Shoal Creek is a place for rest, reflection, exercise, and connection with neighbors and nature for many Austinites. And, it’s abundantly clear how important Austin’s outdoor green spaces are, especially in times of uncertainty. Shoal Creek Conservancy is committed to protecting access to these places and moments. Please help us as we continue to connect the Shoal Creek Trail, clean the waters of Shoal Creek, and make this urban greenway safer and more welcoming for everyone in Austin.
YOU and your support make these successes happen! Thanks to the Shoal Creek community’s generous past support, numerous projects and improvements are underway, for example:
- 10 miles of directional signage between Lady Bird Lake and Hwy 183, including mileage markers and destination signage
- A free Shoal Creek Audio Walking Tour to share the creek’s rich history and special features with locals and visitors alike
- Increased cleanups with 2 volunteer cleanups per month and large workdays in partnership with The Other One’s Foundation
- Trail repair & lighting projects to increase safety for trail users
When we come together to support Shoal Creek, we support the entire community – past, present, and future. Please show your support through:
- An online donation, either one-time or recurring
- A donation of stock (please email [email protected] for more details)
- A selection of Shoal Creek Conservancy as your Amazon Smile charity of choice
- Asking your employer if they offer an employee match program (you could double your donation!)
- Becoming a Headwaters Circle member or Corporate Sponsor
With sincere and deepest thanks from the entire team at Shoal Creek Conservancy – we couldn’t do it without you!